Tuesday, February 23, 2010

villa photo shoot

The EyeWire (our school's newsletter) is running a story about our "Eye Live and Learn" community here on campus at the villa. We had a photoshoot totally ANTM style yesterday....here's the catch, in 20F degree weather w/ wind!! I would just like to give grades to everyone on their ANTM smyes-ness and wind usage.



The boys don't count cuz they have no hair. Caryn (magenta), very smartly avoided the wind by having her hair in a ponytail. I fail for having bangs flying every which way...totally look like I have a small animal sitting on top of my head. Dinita (white scarf) tried avoid the wind by pinning hair up, but alas...sorry girl...that's what you get for having such full awesome hair. The winners are down to Natalie (blue) and Sarah (pink). Natalie has flat gorgeous hair, but she didn't take full advantage of the wind like Sarah, whose billowing hair is perfectly framing her face.

How was my picture analysis? Would Tyra and Miss J be proud? hahhah There are more awesome pictures taken during this photoshoot, so make sure to check out the next issue of EyeWire to check them out! =P

On another note: today was the first day I'm trying my "eating breakfast at breakfast-time" regimen, and I have to say, it's pretty nasty. I just don't like eating ANYTHING so early in the morning. =( Hopefully it'll start to get better because I don't really like starting my day gagging food down my throat.

1 comment: