Monday, February 22, 2010

studying and working out

That's pretty much all I've been doing these days so I'll just update really quickly on these two things.

KMK is really daunting as one book, so I split it up! It's all rebound and in a slightly more manageable size. For those back home, KMK is my review course notes for my first part of Boards...which is coming up ridiculously soon. March 16 and 17th. EEK!!

Every time I think of boards, I get a headache so I'm going to stop writing about it.

I started working out a few weeks ago....3 weeks to be exact. And I'm doing it in style. LOL I got a personal trainer who whoops my butt and doesn't take any of my complaints. Everyone please meet Andy. (I'll probably complain about him often) He's the one given the responsibility of keeping Hanna in shape...hahha..poor guy. I've pretty much just come to the conclusion that the money you pay for a trainer is partly the exercise, but it's mostly the psychological affect of having someone push you and holding you accountable. I'm happy to pay since I have zero self discipline and hate working out...and working hard. hahahha...it's the price I pay for my faults.

That being said, I had a workout with him today and was told I now have to start eating breakfast. BREAKFAST in the MORNING! That's so awful....I can't imagine putting food in my mouth unless I've been awake for at LEAST 2 hours. I'm just not hungry in the morning. =( So on the way home today, I stopped by the grocery store and got some yogurt...we'll see how this goes. Ewwww!

Oh and I gave up TV for Lent. It's going well! Much much better than I thought. =P I just know I'm going to have a lot of catching up to do after Easter.

1 comment:

  1. rebound KMK is sooo much better! (I love my "Gonna Punt" book that I made, lol) See you in class and good luck in CLs!

    ReplyDelete